Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Exhibition

Yesterday was the opening ceremony of the final project exhibition held by one of the 063 groups. As was usual, I as their lecturer had to attend the exhibition and gave them my warmest support.
The exhibition was fabulously done! They used a lot of confetti in “odd shape wood” to creatively form some interesting products such as, table lamps, accessories, picture frames..etc. May be they wanted to make their exhibition 有”声”有色, they reserved a corner for singing session. First of all, I thought they had invited singers to perform, because the performance of the vocal and guitar skills was really great. Finally I realized that it was actually staged by our students! Never judge the book by its cover! Our students not only good at designing but also have other talents! I Really feel proud of them!
Out of a sudden, I heard Shan Li yelled my name “Ben Chan” while I was viewing the exhibits. Gosh! She wanted me to sing a song! I tried to run away, but I was blocked by some students, I had no way to escape. If I am well prepared, I really do not mind performing, but I wasn’t prepared for this at all! This was not the worst, the worst thing was when Min (our animation lecturer) came in at that moment. She used to be a singer and has a very powerful vocal. For sure, Shan Li and all of the students grabbed this opportunity to invite her to perform. Min performed 2 songs with her fantastic vocals.. so great! Poor me, I had to perform after her. Imagine no more, what a big difference in our singings in comparison! Not familiar with the song, not familiar with the lyrics, out of tune.. ha! So malu!

11 comments:

  1. terry told me about too. no wonder min dress so ytd. aiya, u and min different style one ma. i din attend coz i went for lunch yesterday and i don't know that you will perform if not i don't lunch oso i will go support you one. btw any photos? or anyone have video? post the link... kekeke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 哈哈!!不好意思哦!!叫你唱“寂寞的季节”,不过你真的唱出来了,woohu......勇气可嘉!!!我有照片哦!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. terry ~我要看
    msn给我~哈哈

    ReplyDelete
  4. aiya!nevermind la
    maby she want show her talent to u
    or she want kenakan u so ask u along
    hehehehe
    just once in life time
    hehehee

    ReplyDelete
  5. terry, post on your blog, i go see..

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha...ben,i can imaging u sing the song....
    and ur sound not bad d...^_^"

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol~~~~but 变惨 say he 走音~~
    haha~~~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ben: I saw ur performance, but i donno the song, it sounds ok to me :p

    Yi Hua: Unfortunately, I don have my own blogs, I'm older than u guys. Anyway, you have unlimited conduits to knowing me better in ben's blogs. lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha,i will post the pic on my blog when i free!!

    ReplyDelete