Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sick

Thanks for the concerns expressed.

I've had food poisoning and diarrhea since Friday which summoned me to stay home for two days. It's real torture to be bedridden these two days. 

I've this problem since young. I still remember the predicament happened to me 6 months ago, I had been confined to bed for 1 week due to persisting vomiting. When I got recovered from the worst situation as mentioned, I resolved to break the habit of having spicy and oily food and cold drinks. However, I'd begun to consume this monstrous stuff 3 months later, resulting in today's illness. I will only have myself to blame. 

So, If you guys see me eating spicy food, please stop me from having it. 

11 comments:

  1. hehe~都说你是吃太多了~哈哈

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep fit a bit la. haha "don't eat too much la cos u r 2nd 肉!!!" LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 好拉~~下次我们不会让你吃的~~
    但我们不会阻止你买的!!哈哈!!
    我们辛苦一点帮你吃咯~~哈哈

    ReplyDelete
  4. 放心将你的食物交给我们吧~~哈哈

    ReplyDelete
  5. keep eating ba~we wont stop you~hahaha!we will stop u to eat spicy food only~Take care ba~

    ReplyDelete
  6. don't hear what they say!!!
    can eat really is our 福气!!
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. if sick really is our 负(担)气

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boss, seems that u have a big bunch of fans already huh? Ba, take good care of yourself (I knew I'm not), you should know your age (but I guess it's much much better than you)! LOL~

    ReplyDelete
  9. we all know 变惨 how old....lol~~~

    ReplyDelete